[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Plant Diversity ›› 2010, Vol. 32 ›› Issue (01): 67-73.DOI: 10.3724/SP.J.1143.2010.09128

• 研究论文 • 上一篇    下一篇



  1. 1 云南省林业科学院,云南 昆明650204;2 中国科学院昆明植物研究所,云南 昆明650204;3 中国科学院研究生院,北京100049
  • 收稿日期:2009-07-02 出版日期:2010-02-25 发布日期:2010-02-25
  • 通讯作者: 庄会富

From Valley to Alpine Mountain: Diversity and Utilization of Tibetan Medicinal Plants in Deqin

MA JianZhong 1, ZHUANG HuiFu 2,3   

  1. 1 Yunnan Academy of Forestry, Kunming 650204, China; 2Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Kunming 650204, China; 3 Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
  • Received:2009-07-02 Online:2010-02-25 Published:2010-02-25
  • Contact: ZHUANG HuiFu

摘要: 为探讨复杂生境条件下,藏药植物资源的多样性和利用现状,选取云南迪庆藏族自治州西北部澜沧江、金沙江河谷;梅里雪山、白马雪山山区和高寒山区展开了藏药植物资源调查。结果表明:该地区使用的藏药资源丰富,共调查到药用植物144种,隶属于63科,126属;资源利用方式以野生采集为主(64%),人工栽培为辅(25%已开展栽培,11%正试验栽培);部分资源存在资源枯竭问题(26%)。统计分析表明:从河谷到山区、高寒山区,各海拔梯度的植物资源均有较多使用,但使用的资源类群不同;随海拔高度上升,植物资源易濒危,难栽培,栽培开展受恶劣环境的抑制,受资源枯竭推动,易形成先枯竭、后栽培的不合理开发模式;资源使用过度、植物种群恢复能力弱、采集伤害重是天然资源枯竭的相关因素。应针对上述问题,制定适合特殊生境条件下藏药资源特点的开发策略。

关键词: 藏药;药用植物;重要性和濒危程度评价

Abstract: A field and interdisciplinary survey of Tibetan medicinal plant resources was undertaken in Deqin Country of Northwest Yunnan in 2008. Three typical habitats, river valley, midmountain and alpine regions were selected to document the use knowledge and species diversity used locally, and to evaluate the importance and vulnerability of medicinal plant species. 144 medicinal plant species of 63 families and 126 genera were recorded in this paper. Most of them (64%) are used through collecting wild plants, and the other 36% are supplied by pilot cultivation or conventional plantation. 26% of total 144 species are being threatened because of commercial harvesting and limited resources. Among the three surveyed plots along altitude gradients, the river valley has the least vulnerable plant species, while alpine region has the most plant species which are being threatened by overharvesting, limited by slow growth rate, and exacerbated by the difficulty of manmade cultivation. And reasonable strategies should be developed for plants resources in this and other special habitats.

Key words: Tibetan medicine